If you have any questions please call the credit union between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Log into home banking through your desk top computer or download the new mobile app
- Click on Payments – on the left
- Add a Payee
- Pick from the payees in the list or type in the payee in “Enter Payee Name:
- Click Continue
- Enter the required information as indicated by the red asterisk
- Click on “Add Payee”
- If the Payee doesn’t accept electronic payments, a check will be sent
- Click on “Add Payee” and then fill in the mailing address
- Click again on “Add Payee”
- Your Payee will have been added successfully as indicated by a green bar with a check mark
- Clicking on the Payee tab will create the list of all your currently added payees
- To Pay Bills After Setting Up Bill Pay:
- Enter amount of the bill you are paying. This will generate a “Send on” date and estimated delivery date.
- Paying a bill by check will take approximately 7 days
- If Payee accepts electronic payment; it will be next day payment if paid by 5:00 p.m. MST
Account to Account Transfers – to transfer from your SECU account to your account at another institution
- Click on “Add External Account”
- Routing and Transit #
- Account # at other institution
- Verify Account #
- Account Type
- Account Nickname (optional)
- You must verify that you have read the External Transfer Agreement for Consumer Accounts terms and conditions
- Click Add Account
- You will then be provided instructions on the activation process for external accounts.
- Click back on External Accounts and the newly added account will show an “In Process” status
- Person to Person Transfers – to transfer from your SECU account to another person’s account
- Click on “Send Cash”
- You have the option to choose which of your SECU accounts from which you wish to transfer funds
- Once you have completed the information; you can choose to send notification through email or SMS (text messaging)
- Fill in notification method and click on “Send Cash”
- This will send notification to the receiving person. Once they acknowledge receipt of the message; the funds will transfer.
- If the receiving person does not respond with an acknowledgement within 7 days; the request will expire and not be sent.